Salt Therapy Booth
Unfortunately Salt Therapy Booth is currently unavailable at The Quays Swimming and Diving Complex.
Our world is becoming more and more toxic everyday and as a result, more people are experiencing a declining quality of life. Halotheraphy is is one of the top 5 growing trends in wellness, and has a proven record of improving respiratory, skin and mental health as well as improving sporting performance.
Halotheraphy is increasingly becoming a popular form of all-natural treatment to help rejuvenate the body and combat a vast range of conditions.
It’s a safe and effective alternative wellness modality, backed by 50 years of science.
Symptoms And Conditions That Have Been Improved By Dry Salt Therapy.
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Ear Infections
- Hay fever
- Sinus Infections
- Smoker’s Cough
- Stress & Fatigue
How does Halotheraphy improve respiratory conditions?
- Anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-viral
- Helps to draw the impurities out of the airways – both upper and lower
- Stimulates the body’s internal processes for cleansing and removing build-up of foreign particles
- Opens bronchial tubes in the lungs, reduces inflammation in the sinuses
- Strengthens the respiratory functions
- Breaks up and clears moisture and mucus
How does Halotherapy improve skin conditions?
- Naturally triggers skin microcirculation and membrane activity
- Enhances the skin’s protective and reparative properties
- Kills any germs on the skin – anti-microbial
- Helps with inflammation of the skin – anti-inflammatory
How does Halotheraphy improve sporting performance?
- Enhances athletic performance
- Research suggests that one in three athletes experience exercise-induced bronchospasm / asthma
- Expands the airway for increased lung function
- Increases oxygen saturation and exchange
- Helps with muscle endurance and recovery
- Strengthens abdominal wall muscles for increased lung capacity and oxygenation
How does Halotheraphy reduce stress?
- Improved breathing technique induces calm and relaxation