We ask that you pay special attention to the safety briefing before your session and follow the directions of the jump marshals whilst using the trampolines and other facilities.
Atmosphere safety information
- The Participant certifies that, to the best of their knowledge, they do not have a medical condition, which might increase the likelihood that they will be involved in an incident, which could result in injury to themselves or to others.
- The Participant agrees only to participate in Activities and perform moves reasonable for their personal health, fitness and skill levels. The Activities are physically demanding and require a degree of agility, strength and stamina. Participants must participate within their ability – only the Participant knows or understands their own limits and competencies. If a Participant is unsure of whether they can complete a manoeuver, they should not attempt it.
- Jumping is strictly forbidden whilst pregnant.
- Anyone weighing more than 19 stone (120kg) will not be permitted to jump.
- No jumping is allowed whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- All Participants must have a signed online Atmosphere waiver. If under the age of 18 the waiver can ONLY be signed by the Parent or Legal Guardian of the minor. Please ensure you visit our website and complete the waiver before arrival at the park.
- The Safety Briefing Video must be watched every visit and before entering the trampoline arena.
- Please be aware that we may using flashing lights during our jump sessions. This may be dangerous to persons with photosensitive epilepsy or other light sensitive medical conditions.
- Grip-socks must be worn at all times whilst in the trampoline arena.
- Atmosphere staff are not responsible for the supervision of any children at any time whilst they are on Atmosphere premises. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied on site by an adult for the duration of their visit.
- Only one person on any one trampoline at a time.
- No double bouncing (bouncing someone else higher).
- No lying down or sitting on a trampoline.
- Empty your pockets and remove jewellery before jumping.
- Avoid jumping on the coloured pads and aim for the centre of the trampolines.
- Always land with both feet together or on your backside. Avoid landing on just one foot.
- Keep an eye out for other jumpers; smaller jumpers always have right of way.
- You can bounce from one trampoline to another providing the other trampoline is clear.
- No running on the trampolines.
- Only attempt an activity within your skill level.
- No food or drink in the trampoline area whatsoever.
- No mobile phones or photographic equipment to be used whilst jumping on the trampolines.
- Anyone exhibiting aggressive or unsafe behaviour will be asked to leave the park.
- Anyone failing to follow the directions or instructions of the Jump Marshals will be asked to leave the arena.
Please follow the rules, be safe and most of all…have fun!