We ask that you pay special attention to the safety briefing before your session and follow the directions of the jump marshals whilst using the trampolines and other facilities.
Atmosphere safety information
- Grip-socks must be worn at all times whilst in the trampoline arena.
- Only one person on any one trampoline at a time.
- No double bouncing (bouncing someone else higher).
- No lying down or sitting on a trampoline.
- Empty your pockets and remove jewellery before jumping.
- Avoid jumping on the coloured pads and aim for the centre of the trampolines.
- Always land with both feet together or on your backside. Avoid landing on just one foot.
- Keep an eye out for other jumpers; smaller jumpers always have right of way.
- You can bounce from one trampoline to another providing the other trampoline is clear.
- No running on the trampolines.
- Only attempt an activity within your skill level.
- Anyone exhibiting aggressive or unsafe behaviour will be asked to leave the park.
- Anyone failing to follow the directions or instructions of the jump marshalls will be asked to leave the arena.
- Jumping is strictly forbidden whilst pregnant.
- Anyone weighing more than 19 stone (120kg) will not be permitted to jump.
- No food or drink in the trampoline area whatsoever.
- No jumping is allowed whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- A waiver must be completed before anyone is permitted to use the facility.
- Anyone under 18 must have a waiver completed by a parent or guardian.
- Atmosphere staff are not responsible for the supervision of any children at any time whilst they are on atmosphere premises.
- No mobile phones or photographic equipment in the trampoline arena.
Please follow the rules, be safe and most of all…have fun!