At Filton Leisure Centre we love teaching swimming! We pride ourselves on delivering consistently quality tuition for all ages and abilities.
We believe swimming is an essential life skill that everyone should have the opportunity to explore. Whether you’re a child or an adult, swimming can help with motor development, alleviate stress and help maintain physical and mental wellbeing…plus of course it is a lot of fun!
The Swimming lessons follow the Swim England Learn to Swim Programme where students are rewarded throughout their progress. To view the swimming pathway click on this link http://www.swimming.org/swimengland/learn-to-swim-programme
Lessons run throughout the year on a 50 week plan with students being continually assessed and moved through the stages at their own pace based on ability. There is also an opportunity for parents to monitor their child’s progress with our home portal which you can access at anytime and anywhere online.
6 Main reasons to choose Active Nation’s Swim Lessons Programme:
- All teachers are qualified against the swim England teaching in aquatics qualification
- Students can enrol and progress at anytime
- Spread the cost over the year with an easy monthly Direct Debt payment
- Home Portal to monitor your child’s progress
- A choose of session times that suit your availability
If you would like to any more information on the learn to swim programme please give us a call on 01454 800418.