Our brand new soft play area is now open! The new Active Play centre based at Active Nation Birchwood, is an indoor soft play centre for the ultimate climbing, bouncing and playing adventure.
An Active Play adventure is the ideal activity for children’s parties and school trips!
Opening Hours & Prices
Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 8:00m
Weekends and holidays: 9:30am - 5:00pm
Fee’s & Charges
General admission £4.00
Under 1 Free
SOFT PLAY: An individual 2 hour Active Play session. You can book as many spaces as you need for you and your friends. Please note you will be sharing the play area with other children.
GROUP EXCLUSIVE: A 2 hour play session for up to 35 people. This booking will allow you exclusive use of the play area.
PARTY EXCLUSIVE: A 2 hour play session for up to 35 people. This booking will allow you exclusive use of the play area, including 30 minute use of the party room after your play to sing happy birthday and blow the candles out (food options are available).
PARTY: A 2 hour play session for up to 35 people. This booking will includes 30 minute use of the party room after your play to sing happy birthday and blow the candles out (food options are available). Please note you will be sharing the play area with other children.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Active Play area is brilliant fun! So you’ve probably read through the information so far and thought that you’d love to give it a go. But before you jump in and race to the top, there might be some more information that you’d like to know. Please use this section to answer all of those mysteries!
IS THERE A MAXIMUM AGE? Yes, all general sessions are for age 12 and under.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR? We recommend that you wear a long sleeved top, long trouser (tracksuit bottoms), clean closed toed trainers which can be tied tight. Note, loose clothing and jewellery should not be worn as this can get snagged on parts of the play area.
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE & HOW LONG IS THE ACTIVITY? Please arrive 5 minutes before your activity is due to start to ensure that you’re on time. Each session is 2 hours in length.
I HAVE A DISABILITY, CAN I TAKE PART? Yes, wherever possible we offer equal access to all people. Please contact the centre to discuss your individual disabilities and requirements.
HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE IN ACTIVE PLAY & WILL I BE WITH STRANGERS? 35 people can play in Active Play at any one time. Unless you exclusively book Active Play, you’ll be amongst other individuals for the duration of your session.
IS THERE A CAFE? Yes, there is a café at our main reception to allow you to get a drink or a snack prior to or after your Active Play experience.
Terms & Conditions of Use
The Active Play Terms and Conditions are incorporated to Active Nations Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale which apply to all purchases. If you are unsure as to whether you are able to take part in the Active Play Activity, please contact us before booking.
- By taking part in the Active Play experience you have accepted and agree to comply with these Active Play Terms and Conditions. In making a booking for a group, you are responsible for ensuring all group members comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Any loose jewellery that may snag on the play area should be removed. Please do not bring valuables to Active Play.
- All sessions will be shared with other supporters, unless the session has been exclusively booked.
- If you decide to stop participating throughout the session, you will not be entitled to a refund.
CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE
- Children age 5 year and above are able to use Active Play area.
- All general sessions require adult supervision at all times.
- If you would like to cancel a booking, you just need to let us know by contacting us by telephone on 01522 304450.
- Where we receive a cancellation request the following refund policy will apply: (a) For requests received more than 7 day before the booking will receive a 75% refund will be given. (b) For requests 7 days or fewer days before the activity date no refund will be given.
- If for any reason, you would like to reschedule your booking we will do the best to assist you.
- Subject to availability and at the sole discretion of Active Nation, you may reschedule the date, time of your booking up to 14 days before your original booking.
RESPECTING OUR STAFF AND OTHER SUPPORTERS
- In booking and participating in Active Play you agree to agree to follow the instructions given by our staff. If you do not act in accordance to Active Play terms and Conditions you may be asked to leave the centre without any entitlement of a refund.
- Dangerous or threatening behaviour is not tolerated.
- If you are part of a group which causes any disturbance, the group will be treated as one and our staff have the right to remove the whole group from the centre and no refunds will be given.
- Active Nation shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any property or items belonging to you, any member of your group or any third parties; or personal injury or death of any person but only as far as such injury or death is not caused by Active Nation’s negligence.
Fancy giving it a go? Come and join the fun, give us a call on 01522 304450 for more information!