Mary’s Leisure Centre is currently closed due to an issue with the boilers which has led to a loss of hot water on site. The council is working to explore the options that are available so we can open the leisure centre as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
St Mary’s Leisure Centre has been a pivotal element of the local community for many years and offers a large sports hall, fitness suite, weights room, activity spaces plus an indoor climbing wall and indoor bouldering wall.
Powered by health & wellbeing Charity, Active Nation, we offer accessible health, wellbeing and physical activities for local communities.
As a national cause-led Charity, everything we do is focused around our simple yet purposeful mission “to persuade the nation to be active!“
1. 25 station fitness suite which incorporates treadmills, cross-trainers, bikes and resistant weight machines to meet your fitness goals
2. Perfect for individual or small group sessions
3. Pay monthly or pay as you go options available
4. Group Exercise sessions coming soon!
1. Fully equipped weights training room which incorporates free weights, benches, squat racks and smiths machines
2. Dedicated space perfect for working on toning, lifting or squatting to meet your fitness goals
3. Weights Only memberships or Weights & Fitness memberships available
4. Group training sessions coming soon!
1. Available for clubs and groups – talk to us to find out more
2. Two courts available to rent, all week long
3. Click, pick and book online – as easy as 1, 2, 3!
4. Rent courts by the hour, from just £7.00
1. Enjoy badminton, football, basketball plus much more in one of Southampton’s largest sports halls
2. Hire space per court, half or full hall per hour
3. Hire for community functions, weddings, health clinics plus much more – perfect for large events!
4. Accessible access, revamped changing and toilet facilities all available
1. Two large activity spaces available perfect for dance classes, meetings, soft play plus much more
2. Hire per hour, half or full day
3. Perfect space within the heart of the local community
4. Make St Mary’s Leisure Centre your home – talk to us about longer term hire agreements
1. Group changing rooms (male and female)
2. Group showers (male and female)
3. Lockers within changing rooms (£1 coin)