We believe that #PhysicalActivity is the best medicine. Fill out the form on our website and get a FREE #Sport and… https://t.co/rnK9T4JRJ0
SUMMER SKI & SNOWBOARD COURSES
These 3 x 2 hour group ski or snowboard sessions are a great way to learn all the basics and run over three consecutive weeks on selected dates in May, June, July & September (dates available from reception)
SKI courses run on Wednesday evenings 19.30 – 21.30 or Sunday afternoons 14.30 – 16.30 and the minimum age to attend is 8.
SNOWBOARD courses run on a Thursday evening 18.45 – 20.45 or a Saturday afternoon 14.00 – 16.00 and the minimum age to attend is 10.
Ski sessions available:
- Level 1 – Complete beginner
- Level 2 – Developing snowploughing/use of ski lift
- Level 3 – Improving ploughing & intro to plough turns
- Level 4 – Improving plough turning
Snowboard sessions available:
- Level 1 – Complete beginner – Straight running & J turns
- Level 2 – Heel edge side slip & garlands/use of ski lift
- Level 3 – Toe edge side slip & Garlands
- Level 4 – Heel & toe into fall-line & falling leaf