We believe that #PhysicalActivity is the best medicine. Fill out the form on our website and get a FREE #Sport and… https://t.co/rnK9T4JRJ0
Family Adventure Camp
Every school holiday we run our Active Adventure for Children and often hear parents saying: “I wish I could have a go!” Now you can! The Family Active Adventure day is a great way for adults and children to share these adventurous experiences together.
What is it?
We know one of the biggest challenges in the school holidays is finding local, fun activities to do together as a family. Woodmill has the answer! So ditch the ipads and get your children out of the house during the school holidays.
Our Family Adventure Camp is perfect for families, so whether your family is a fan of non-stop activites or just wants to try something different. Activities are likely to include archery, climbing and canoeing.
When is it?
Selected dates throughout the School Holidays.
How much is it?
£35 per adult (18+)
£30 per child (under 18)
£100 for a family of four
We accept child care vouchers.
All activities need to be booked in advance.
Children require a completed participation consent form, which can be completed on arrival or downloaded from our website.
- Great opportunity to make friends and develop peer to peer social skills
- Children enjoy participating and adopt a positive attitude to challenge and adventure
- Children acquire and develop a range paddling skills
- Children demonstrate and extend their key skills of communication, co-ordination and balance
- Children take part in physical activity and display increased motivation and an appetite to learn
We often hear parents saying “I wish I could have a go!” Now you can!