- All cancellations need to be in writing and give one full calendar month must be given for the notice period on all memberships. Reception are not able to process cancellations, please contact the campaign manager or go to the campaign office for further assistance.
- T&C’s Please ensure you keep your yellow copy of the terms and conditions of your membership this will also help to answer questions regarding your membership.
- Freezes are only available on swim lessons memberships on medical grounds please see the swim coordinator
- Car parking is part of the membership scheme for all memberships except Gym only and allows for 3 hours of parking no return in the same day.
- You are responsible for your permit including correct display and ensuring all details such as car registration and date are correct.
- Please be aware that having a permit does not guarantee you a parking space, the car park is owned by Southampton City Council and can be used by anyone.
- If you are pay and display, do not forget to bring in one half of the ticket (it is perforated) as you get a parking refund of £1 taken off your total activity cost.
- If you have an issue you would like to raise please speak to the Duty Manager, they will be able to assist you in resolving any matter on the day the issue arises. They would also be very pleased to hear positive feedback which is logged and passed to the rest of the team.
- Lockers are provided please ensure you utilise them to put your personal property in, however we accept no liability for lost or stolen belongings
- Combination padlocks can be brought from reception, or you can hire a key padlock from reception for £5.00 which is refundable on return of the padlock in working order.
- Children under 8 children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18+)
- Supervision for children is 2-1 – two U8’s to one parent/guardian.
Sauna and Steam bands
- Anyone who wishes to use the sauna and steam room must ensure they have picked up a wrist band.
- Non members can do this by purchasing this at reception
- Members can pick up a band at reception, campaign office and the gym by producing their membership card which will be scanned.
- Cancellation for classes is 2 hours prior to the class starting
- A no show fee will be charged if you do not cancel within the required time, this is to encourage all attendees to be respectful of those waiting to get onto that class.
School Holidays /bank holidays
- All bank holiday opening times are 0930-1630
- Please refer to the holiday timetable for the adjusted times during school holidays
- We host events which can sometimes affect the normal programme, any adjustments are advertised on our display board and on the timetable on the website
Lane management/ Etiquette;
- Please ensure you shower prior to entering the pool this helps keep the water clean for all users.
- Please use the lane speeds to help you pick a suitable lane, if you are substantially faster or slower than the people in the lane, move to an alternate more suitable lane
- Lifeguards will assist in lane management, please do not take offense if we ask you to move to a more suitable lane.
- Please bring a sweat towel and ensure you wipe down the machines after use, we supply spray bottles and tissue to aid with keeping equipment clean.
- Please ensure you put your equipment away to ensure it does not become a trip hazard to others.
Poolside – Packing the Essentials
- Appropriate swimwear includes the following: swimming trunks, swimming shorts (including knee length shorts e.g. board shorts), swimming costumes, swimdress, bikini’s, tankini’s, burkini’s, Hijoods (or other similar swimwear). N.B. Under certain circumstances close fitting plain t-shirts may also be worn at the discretion of the manager
- Always bring a towel and water bottle
- Swim hat, goggles, nose or ear plugs not essential but very useful! (can be purchased form reception)
- Regular nappies are not permitted in any pool; swim nappies are available for purchase at reception.
Gym – Packing the Essentials
- Pack quality workout clothes, which can include tracksuit bottoms/shorts/Capri track bottoms/T-Shirt/vest try to ensure your work gear is comfortable, supportive and breathable.
- Bring gym shoes…. supportive trainers, hair ties or sweatbands
- Keep a towel with you, always bring a water bottle and don’t forget the electronics
Inappropriate swim or gym wear includes the following: Underwear, transparent costumes or thongs (or anything with obscene or offensive pictures or slogans), sporting wear, denim or cotton leggings/leotards, long flowing clothes, baggy t-shirts, swimwear with protruding designs or accessories that could be abrasive to other swimmers and our slides and attractions e.g. pins, rivets, buckles, zippers, buttons etc. Long necklaces, chains and jewellery should also be removed. Active Nation Management reserve the right to determine whether or not swimwear is appropriate.