JUNIOR ACTIVITIES PROGRAMME:
At Clayton Green Sports Centre we’ve designed a varied programme to give young people some inspiration to get active. All of our classes are structured to be fun, non-intimidating and social, plus of course a chance to progress skills and confidence in their chosen activity.
WHAT ACTIVITIES DO WE OFFER?
Here’s what you can get involved in:
- Trampolining (for ages 6+)
- Tap Dance (for ages 3+)
- Ballet (for ages 3+)
- Mini Soccer (for ages 3 – 6 years)
- Football Coaching (for ages 7+)
- Judo (for ages 5+)
- Roller Skating (for ages 5+)
- Chorley Gymnastics Club (for ages 3+)
- Junior Circuits (for ages 11 – 16 years)
- Mini Athletes (for ages 2 – 5 years)
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
To get involved, either call reception on 0300 0200 136 and book a session or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
We also offer a brilliant range of junior active parties, for more information please contact Claire Read on the email link above.